Monday, October 08, 2007

It's getting closer

Within a week...Cranking through problems in Circle 5.7 very quickly. Errors now are almost all either misclicks or because I confuse two very similar problems (this happens in every set of Circles as I start doing more than 100 problems a day).....

Curse you MDLM. At least I've got my Sam, the Knights Errant! Speaking of which, don't get too close:
The end might be offensive to the delicate. I can't remember who sent me this video last week. If it was you, thanks!

3 Comments:

Blogger likesforests said...

lol. The end of that video was wrong!

10/08/2007 01:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess someone with a very naughty imagination could find that clip funny. I for one didn't understand a thing...

10/08/2007 01:40:00 PM  
Blogger Pawn Shaman said...

I was going to say how subtle that was but the ending is way over the top. Im still laughing though, so that counts for something.

10/10/2007 09:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home