Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tasc Chess Tutor: Mating Howler #2

In the tradition of King of the Spill, another howler provided for your enjoyment from the Tasc Chess Tutor:



Notice I have mated black, but as you can see in the window on the lower left, TCT has informed me that I made an incorrect move (no, the goal of the exercise was not to avoid mating your opponent).

Overall, TCT is a great program, but it is nice to sometimes take the taskmasker to task. Someday I hope to start a thread of TCT mistakes that we can update, for future Knights.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pale Morning Dun - Errant Knight de la Maza said...

I don't know which I like less, the green face of death from CT-Art or the trite and simple phrase..."The answer is incorrect."

Can't we be spirited along in our learning in a more cuddly fashion than this?

1/17/2006 06:32:00 PM  
Blogger King of the Spill said...

Pretty darn funny if you ask me!

2/12/2006 03:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home