Friday, June 29, 2007

Do the sidebar shuffle

It's the latest craze sweeping the nation!

Welcome to our newest Knight, The Retired Pawn. Huzzahhh! He seems to be doing the prefab circles, that is, using PCT. Maybe he'll be the first to actually finish that program amongst the Knights!

A couple of updates. The Common Man has gone 404. We'll miss ya bud. Just in case you missed it, Down Under Knight has joined the Knights of Insanity. And in birthdays, Pawn Shaman's blog just celebrated its one-year anniversary.

Keep your eye on Sir Rocky Rook. He has begun accelerated set of circles with 500 problems and should be done next week. Along a similar vein, Rise and Shine is kicking his ass into high gear so he can finish his circles in July. Whippersnappers!

2 Comments:

Blogger The retired pawn said...

BDK: Could you email me (it is on my profile) as I am unable to send you one via the instructions posted...routing error. Since I am training I thought I would join the club.

6/29/2007 02:47:00 PM  
Blogger Blue Devil Knight said...

I couldn't find your email on your profile. My email should work.

bluedevil
.
[dot]
.
knight
.
[at]
.
yahoo
.
[dot]
.
com

6/29/2007 03:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home